Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ummmm......Ahem...Lend me your (ears)eyes - 2

HELLO!!!!!!!!! :-)

Don’t be fooled by the “smiley” in the heading! I am definitely not in a mood to crack a joke and watch as you roar with laughter. So do not expect anything ( THIS IS A DISCLAIMER). Like Someone told me once, “do not expect anything…….and you will be happy with whatever you get”. I’m sure All of you want to be Happy!

Its been a really long time since I actually wrote at length with a Real pen on Real Paper! Have long abandoned the habit of confiding in Dear Diary. That was a childhood game I used to play. Or maybe, I had a lot to pen down in those olden days! As my age edged towards the wrong side of 20’s( what makes it the ‘wrong’ side though? ), I realized that I had too much tears and agonies and complaints to fill my Dear Diary with. Poor Dear Diary. Had I continued tormenting her any more, psychiatric help would surely have been necessary ( though the same is at hand in the form of my Uncle! ). When compared, I found that the number of Joyous occasions seemed to diminish to such an insignificant number, that it seemed to me a waste of resources, which of course included my Precious Time, that I quit. I QUIT!!!

But what is it that they say about introverts? Oh yes…I remember ( my memory fails me these days…advanced age syndrome – AAS ), I do seem to be a boisterous & eloquent persona, but, since I have decided to be honest herein, let me declare that I have never known a more introvert character in my Entire Life!!!!!!
Yes, I am supposedly very outspoken, honest( this remains constant ) and pragmatic person – I AM all these, but only when it concerns Other people. When it comes to spitting My heart out, there just don’t seem anyone worthy around – anyone worthy of understanding what I feel ( or is it the other way round? I am Mental enough not to be understood by Anybody ? ).Well, you may call me Proud ( or Mental ), or even Weird, but I have always considered Myself as Unique! Now don’t expect me to jot down points to prove the point, but if you know me well, enough, and even if you hate to admit it, you KNOW, I am Indeed Unique.

No, I am not writing this to prove my uniqueness. I refuse to be a pompous a**! The point remains that Introverts like me should always maintain a Diary. Or we might get a little fuzzy in the head. You know, a little zany. And to tell you the truth, these days I have actually been feeling a bit funny inside my Head, so I thought I would write. And since my dear PC is not with me in this poorly developed locality called Gurugram(name changed for the sake of anonymity) ( yes, they don’t have a cyber-café here! I prefer to blame it on the rich and pompous professionals inhabiting this place with a lappy slung over each of their shoulders ), I had to resort to sweet old Pen & Paper. God knows how many trees were fell to create these sheaf of papers which I am scrawling on, in my illegible handwriting. What a shame to a Life Form! I only hope that Abhishek Bachchan, or rather Idea, wont get any info about this anti-green attitude of mine!!!! However to show that I am still on side of Green, I am using a Green Pen!

What was the point of saying so many things? Was there a purport to this piece of writing? Well, I thank you All for your time and patience. Be back sometime soon for more of my non-sense. I really Love to irritate you 

Cheerios!!!!!!!
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment