Sunday, April 12, 2009

Umm....Ahem........Lend me your (ears)eyes

Inspiration, they say ,is the essence of creation.

This blog of mine and everything in it to follow, are resultant of inspiration by someone I dearly adore and love.

Before I go any further, with much regret I must admit that my previous article on the same subject was heartlessly aborted by malfunctioning of internet.

Hence I have re-drawn inspiration from that loved person added to which is the inspiration from my aborted effort. So, I am expecting this to be far advanced than the previous one.

For readers who are looking for enlightening, awe-awakening, mind-blowing and knowledgeable write-ups on my blog, they could please excuse me. For I am one of the most uninspiring person known to myself. Anybody who thinks otherwise deserves my whole hearted gratitude for such faith in me.

“wishing n hoping n praying” is one of my favourite songs by Ani Difranco. The song depicts precisely what I love to do , wishing for something I would love to be mine, hoping and praying on the way – for those who are wondering, it could be a person, a thing, a thought, an ambition, a dream – anything.

Why I was inspired to write on a blog – its just that I like to talk to myself. In fact it’s a habit I have developed over time, as hardly there are willing people around me to lend me a ear. And even when they are there, I am left tongue-tied. Guess I am just not a very extrovert person.

My last sentence would have struck as strange to many of my friends and acquaintances. But yes, that’s true. Being one of those people who talk a lot, but little of themselves! So forgive me if I am all vocal about myself in what I write.

All my friends are welcome to pen down their views and opinions in my blog. I would really be eagerly looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

Wishing myself luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment